Monday 1 June 2015

Naija SneakerHead - a Sneakhead at home

For all sneaker heads, the pursuit for the ultimate kicks is ever relentless; the buzz is for the latest releases, the trending drops, the exclusives and the frenzy is endless. All sneakheads share this enthusiasm. I have always had this fire, searching and clicking through pages and blogs to satisfy my curiosity and to guide my judgment through the next buy. My passion has led me to create this blog to present and represent this thought to and from the Nigerian perspective.
This blog will ultimately bring all the latest sneaker news, information and reviews for the popular, exclusive and coveted brands from the streets, courts and stages to the ballers, sneakerheads and enthusiastic collector.



I play leisure and summer competitive basketball, I love Nike's and J's but will cop any brilliant kicks.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment